A super 'Cabin in the Woods'. Conveniently located for your mountain experience. This spacious home is what you would expect for mountain living without roughing it. Beamed ceilings, wood stove, and a loft add to the ambience of staying in the woods. This property is an excellent choice for full time, family vacations or nightly rental. Other conveniences include tankless hot water, 2 forced air furnaces that are refrigerated air ready. You just add lines and condensers. Iron rails on the deck. Seasonal creek on west side of property. Furnishing are negotiable. Two living areas.
Don McMasters of PINNACLE REAL ESTATE AND DEVELOPMENT
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Ruidoso & Lincoln County,
Vol. 32, Issue 06, Page 13.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Built-in Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Clothes Washer
- Heating System: Gas Forced Air Heat, Stove Heater
- Roof: Metal Roof, Pitched Roof
- Interior Construction: Family Room, Utility Room
- MLS Area: N/Ruidoso To Bonito River
- Sewer Utilities: Septic Sewer System
- View: Wooded View
- Water Utilities: Water Connected
- Waterfront: Creek Front